Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm Back!


Yay!  I'm back from my little break.  I missed writing this blog so much.  I hadn't realised until I stopped writing, how much of a support it was to me to be able to connect with other people going through similar life experiences. I also saw that even if no-one read any of my posts, it was still really helpful for me to try to clarify some of my experiences around meditation and illness by putting them into words. 

To ease myself into blogging again I'm just going to use this post to put up some pretty pitchas. It is winter here in Australia and last week I woke up in the wee small hours of the morning (OK...7am...wee enough for me!) and took some photos just outside my bedroom window.  

Aren't these gorgeous?  There was a frost, and a heavy mist was rising as the sun came up. Before I got sick I always used to be up early in the morning - going for a run, or starting my piano practice.  I miss the stillness and quietness of that time of day.


5 comments:

  1. Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :) So glad you're back. Loving your etsy adventures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...thanks for that warm welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! And these pics are absolutely gorgeous! How wonderful it must be to wake up each morning to such beautiful images. It sure is a great reminder to notice the beauty of life all around us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed you too, hon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...