Thursday, June 2, 2011

Father's Day portraits

I've just finished my Father's Day portraits.

I think my favorite is this first one.  The girl's mother said they call this photo the 'too cool for school' photo.  At last I've been able to do a portrait that features girl's clothing - I've been wanting to do one for ages.


This is the same girl - the mum chose complementary colors for the two portraits, and I think they'll look good together on the wall.  I really like this reddish background color.


The next two are of the same boy and are mini portraits.  I love the fire-engine and the retro colors that the mum chose. It's a pity I couldn't get more detail in the face, but I think the details of the fire-engine and the hat make up for it.


Lovin' those curls - what a cutey!

3 comments:

  1. Your portraits are wonderful!! :) You are so artistic, I am jealous of your talents! I might check out your etsy store! I hope you post more...you blog is lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin - very kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Emma,

    It's so nice to meet fellow Australian blogger. I just started my blog a few months back :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...